Children at St Joseph
Our guiding mission is to lead children into a living relationship with jesus christ, throuugh teaching and enabling them to grow in faith and live life in its fullness.
Our objective is to build a firm spiritual foundation for our children who are the church of today and future.We do this by grounding them in the word of God and teaching them Anglicanism in the sunday school and brigadeThe sunday school motto is "Let all the children come to me" Mark 10:14
We have five classes, these are: Age 0-3years, 4-6years, 7-9years, 10-12years and the teens class
Other than formal classes the ministy organises other activities that in effect create an enabling environment and stimulate childrens creativity.These include;.
- funday where children and teachers have an opportunity to bond and share
- away day where trips are organised
- Out-reach-Children visit children homes,homes for the old and other institutions which teach them to share with the less fortunate in the society
- Music and Drama Festivals based on annual themes enable internalization of lessons learnt in class
- Mentorship through seminars and talks on relevant topics for ages 10yrs and above
- welfare activities where we provide social economic and spiritual support to our children and teachers whenever aneed arise
Matthew 18:14 "In the same way our father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should be lost"