The KAMA ministry focuses on nurturing men as heads of families, enabling them to lead their families in Christian living. As the leaders of the church and society, this ministry will be supported through integrated programs that address family spiritual and economic needs.
The Ten Aims and Objectives of KAMA
The following ten aims and objectives help the KAMA members to fulfill their obligation:-
1. To promote God’s Kingdom and to set forth His glory.
2. To help its members to grow in spirit, mind and body, and be natured in faith for every good work.
3. To encourage members to play an active role in the mission of the church.
4. To promote Christian principals in national, civic and community life.
5. To encourage members to undertake acts of Christian service for the distressed, disadvantaged and the disabled.
6. To encourage members to use the gifts God has given them as good stewards of God’s varied grace.
7. To encourage members to use their resources in supporting the work of the church at all levels.
8. To encourage Anglican lay men and women to play positive roles as Christians in political, social and economic life of the nation.
9. To honor the institution of marriage as ordained by God and to promote Christian family values.
10. To promote Christian fellowship, love and unity in the Church and society, and to promote spiritual enthusiasm among members.